life of a liquidator

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sin City Just Got Better...For Shopping That Is!









For all our Southshore customers we have moved in to the French Quarter. We are located at 518 Chartres Street. It's the old Feet First location across from the Omni Royal. It's gotten a make-over and we are almost ready to open. Please be patient as we finish unpacking and add a few more UAL touches. You can call us at 504-301-4437 to check on the opening date. In the meantime shop with us in Covington at 2033 N hwy 190...985-871-0749.

3 Comments:

  • just trying to get added to the ual email list! so glad you are all back!

    doyleand@gmail.com

    how is the mens selection looking?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

  • Hello!
    I just got a new job which requires some travel to New Orleans--as soon as I heard that, I thought of your store and got SO excited!

    Question for you: I'm on the hunt for a suit I saw at Kirna Zabete--it's Proenza Schouler grey (spring/summer '06), cropped jacket with black hand embroidery, matching grey pencil skirt, both size 6. Any chance you might have it? (babsiedblog @ gmail dot com). I'm desperate!

    Thanks and can't wait to browse!

    By Blogger BabsieD, at 6:36 PM  

  • DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE? CAN I ORDER ONLINE? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOY AND FORD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home